Friday, April 24, 2015

My Favorite Films

One of my favorite films and the one I consider of high quality is The Titanic. The visual effects and sound editing of this movie is outrageous and the fact that it all looks completely real is very capturing. The Titanic is a movie that I can watch many times and every time I will be amazed and entertained. Also, I like the way that many genres are combined in just one movie. This film includes romance, drama, action and in some fragments; comedy, which makes it a very creative and unique movie. On another hand, I really like the fact that the Titanic was a real historical event and with all these professional filming techniques, they are able to make the viewer feel as if what we are watching was exactly how it happened and as if it were filmed in that moment (the sinking of the boat).

On another hand, out of all the previous Anglo films, the one I think is the best regarding quality is "Fail Prevails" by Daniel Jimenez and group. Even though the theme they chose for this short film is very simple, they were able to create a high quality movie in which there is a clear plot, a main character (who had very good acting skills) and excellent editing (sound and visual). The filming of this movie also impressed me because even though you can tell they didn't use a professional camera, they managed to use many effective camera angles and the image was never blurry or moving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment